Entries are now open for the 2022 IATBA Championships.
Note: Two forms MUST be submitted online to confirm your entry.
First complete the entry form below.
Data required for the registration is listed below (# 1 – 20).
Data required for the Entry form:
- Boxer’s name
- Boxer’s Gender
- Boxer’s Third-level Education Institution
- Boxer’s Student Registration No. / Student ID No.
- Award Level of Boxer’s Course of Study (Rep. of Ireland or NI)
- Third-level Institution’s Sports Officer/Student Services Officer Email Address
- Boxer’s Club
- Boxer’s Club’s Email Address
- Boxer’s Club Coach(es)
- Boxer’s Club Coach Phone Number
- Date of First Registration to IABA
- Boxing Card Number
- Number of Bouts
- Number of Bout Wins
- Other Fight Sport Experience
- Titles Won
- Email Address of College/University Boxing Team
- College/University Boxing Team Coach(es)
- College/University Boxing Team Coach’s Phone Number
- Competition Category & Weight Class
COMPLETION OF THE ENTRY PROCESS
Click on the logo below to open the link to the payment page hosted by Clubforce. There are options to pay the €32 entry fee personally online by card or choose the “College Will Pay My Entry” (€0) if that applies.
Click on the logo to enter
Entries for the championships will close on Friday 18 February. The draw shall take place on Sunday 20th February and will be made available at http://www.iatba.ie.